Be sure to ask your insurer how much you can save by completing our State-approved Defensive Driving Course.
How to Dismiss a Ticket:
- Contact the court and request to take a defensive driving course. The court fee will need to be paid at the time of the request.
- Request a copy of your driving record ($10 fee to the State). Visit the Texas Department of Public Safety to do this.
- Once the court approves the defensive driving course, you have 90 days to take the course and submit all of your materials to the course.
- Register, pay for, and take defensive driving.
- Within 2-3 weeks of completing the course, two certificates will be mailed to you. One is the "court copy" and the other is the "insurance copy".
- Mail (we recommend you send it by certified mail) or take your (1) driving record and (2) defensive driving "court copy" certificate to the court.
What you can expect from our school:
- TEA/State Approved
- Ticket Dismissal - C0129
- 24-hour pre-registration available online
- Friendly and professional staff and instructors
- Online Pre-Registration Form
How to Pre-Register for Class:
Download this FORM and fax to 254-526-1028 or scan/email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Be sure to provide the information requested on the form twice.
When you arrive for class, be sure to arrive 15 minutes early and remember to bring:
- Your driver's license
- The county, judge's name, and city as listed on your citation
- Check or cash for $30.00